Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.6.2 is an useful minecraft mod that adds a minimap to your game and this mod also enables you to look at the map without equipping it! You also don’t need to waste your compasses to make one.
With the new “Old North” toggle (bring up the menu with M) you can choose to have the map display North to match how the sun moves in Minecraft Final (default), or to match how the sun used to move back in Beta (if you have old maps, and don’t like how everything turned 90 degrees). Okay minecrafters, just check below if you are interested and want to download this awesome Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.6.2!
Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.6.2 Changelogs
- Fix for auto generated mod icons being shaded the color of your most recent waypoint when on the squaremap
- Fix for skeletons looking like spiderjockeys if randomobs was switched on
- Improved auto generation of mod icons by catching some mobs’ ears, snouts, trunks etc.
How To Install Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download ZAN’S MINIMAP MOD 1.6.2
- Open and then copy all the files in the zip file you downloaded into minecraft.jar folder
- Delete META-INF folder ( if you’re a modder this is usually deleted already
Download Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
Thanks to MamiyaOtaru as the developer of this awesome Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.6.2 and thank you guys for visiting this post!