Too Many Items Mod 1.6.2 is an awesome minecraft mod created by Marglyph that can give you the ability to create and enchant items in-game, including mod items. Save and load entire inventories. Create unlimited stacks and tools. Switch game modes, test mods, create huge survival worlds, and much more! Okay minecraters, just check below if you want to download this awesome Too Many Items Mod 1.6.2!
Too Many Items Mod 1.6.2 Changelogs
- Updated both 1.6.1 and 1.6.2, both Forge and non-Forge versions.
- Forge versions should work much better. I took out the item ID conflicts and added a Forge-specific system for handling spawners, grown crops, and mushroom blocks. As before, you can turn off these block mods by setting replace-items:false in TooManyItems.txt; this applies to both the Forge and non-Forge versions.
- Put the wide-area torch spawner back as it appears to work on 1.6.2.
- Added lots of new spawners: spider jockey, wither jockey, villager and baby zombies, and specific villager types.
How To Install Too Many Items Mod 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download TOO MANY ITEMS MOD 1.6.2 from link below
- Click start Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open the bin folder and then Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder
- Open Too Many Items Mod zip with WINRAR or 7ZIP
- Drag the files into Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft, start a New World
- Press ‘O’ to open the Too Many Items Mod window
Download Too Many Items Mod 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
Thanks to Marglyph as the creator of this awesome Too Many Items Mod 1.6.2 and thank you guys for visiting this post!