Hello minecrafters, have you ever looked closely at a tnt explosion? Have you ever imagined what it might look like if you slowed it down? how the blocks would seperate and fly into each direction? SkyBlock looks just like it! Its as if someone simply blew up a floating island, froze time, and posted it as a map.
SkyGrid is just above the void, so the distance is streaked with white, and it really does look like a grid. it adds some intense and trippy effects if you fall. making failing this map, twice as enjoyable.
The SkyGrid Survival Map 1.6.2 is a challenging minecraft survival map for Minecraft in the style of SkyBlock. This map is so cool and is formed out of a grid of random environmental blocks, with a gridlength of 4 meters. There are no rules, make whatever goals you want. Try and find the random chests and spawners placed throughout the map! Interesting, right? OKay minecrafters, just check below if you want to download this awesome SkyGrid Survival Map 1.6.2!
SkyGrid Survival Map 1.6.2 Notes
- The nether is also in SkyGrid form
- The end is not in SkyGrid form
- There’s a single End Portal at x=0 and z=0, near the bottom of the map
- Using the nether to escape the SkyGrid is cheating!
How To Install SkyGrid Survival Map 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download SkyGrid Survival Map 1.6.2
- Choose one of the maps inside the pack.
- Drag it into %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Drag the save into saves file
Download SkyGrid Survival Map 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
Thanks to SethBling as the creator of this awesome SkyGrid Survival Map 1.6.2 and thank you guys for visiting this post!