The Buildcraft Mod 1.6.2 introduces many unique features that conclude of constructional items, blocks and also new natural spawning materials, ores and even liquids. This mod contains the widest variety of features I have ever seen in a mod that are actually relevant to the game, daily life and also to the rest of the mod. Each newly implemented item must be used together to form the next item in the chain. For example, when making electrical equipment cables must be crafted for the process. However cables also require another crafted item for the process to work successfully. This process occurs in most of the implemented crafting recipes for the new item and blocks.
By introducing new and unique features into the game such as rigging, electricity and technical processes; the BuildCraft mod makes minecraft a much more technical and complex place to live in. No longer are the players of minecraft restrained to living in a medieval world, now its users are able to the simplistic and savage minecraft world.
Now, with the Buildcraft Mod 1.6.2 you are able to develop factories, generators and new kinds of weapons, blocks and useful items that will aid you in your quest for survival. However now this mod will introduce a new goal to minecraft, research, you now can explore the finer details of the spectacular minecraft world by using science and mechanics! Okay minecrafters, just check below if you want to download this awesome BuildCraft Mod 1.6.2!
For more information about the mod, visit the wiki.
BuildCraft Mod 1.6.2 Changelogs
- Updated: Newer Forge, fluid system and Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Added: Lapis Transport Pipe. Can colour-mark items passing through it.
- Added: Daizuli Transport Pipe. Acts similar to an iron pipe for colour-marked transport items.
- Added: Flood Gate. A reverse pump.
- Bugfix: Fixed a critical issue with the safetime tracker.
- Bugfix: Fixed a dupe glitch in the automatic work bench.
How To Install BuildCraft Mod 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download BuildCraft Mod 1.6.2
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your “mods” folder. If this folder does not exist, simply create the folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded mod zip file into your “mods” folder. (do not unzip)
Download BuildCraft Mod 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
Thanks to SirSengir as the developer of this awesome BuildCraft Mod 1.6.2 and thank you guys for visiting this post!